THE SCHORLAR ENERGY Once was a day when I sat and thought deeply about being a scholar like the great philosophers, health physician e.t.c. Then i looked back and ask what a scholar means. Being baffled with the meaning, I started searching for answers. Well, a lot of people might say a scholar is a person who knows a lot or has a lot of knowledge of different perspectives but I say nay and brought my perspective on what a scholar mean. After an enloged research about what I felt about being a scholar, I concluded and search no longer. A scholar is a person who has the capability and urge to bring new ideas,thought on how to change a particular situation, problem, state etc and making lots and lots of experiments on how to change them. Basically what I mean is that a scholar is just a mear individual who is willing to share his idea and practice them in making a better change. Are you a scholar? ...

Great right up, in fact I always find a break time for my self no matter what or how the circumstances may be.
ReplyDeleteIt's good to always have a break time for one self